The process engineering group undertake complete detailed engineering of process plants based on the package provided by technology supplier. The various services covered as part of detailed engineering are as listed below:
- Process Design Basis.
- Process Flow Diagrams.
- Development Piping and Instrumentation Diagram
- Utility list and summary preparation
- Process Equipment Sizing calculation: Distillation Column, Heat Exchangers, and Storage Tank etc.
- Pump rating, Sizing Calculations and specifications.
- Hydraulic and Line Sizing Calculations.
- Relief valve sizing calculations and speciations.
- Development of process engineering developers : line list, static and rotating ,equipment list, datasheet for packaged items.
- Commissioning philosophy.
- Preparation of control and shut down philosophy report.
- Network analysis.
- As built incorporation in engineering documents.
- Detailing support and drafting of P & ID , conceptual equipment and plant layout, elevation drawing in 2D.
- Adequacy check report.
Conceptual plot plan for the projects starts with the piping design activities. Plot plan layout of major equipment items, interconnecting pipe tracks, flares, storage tanks and utility units are defined under multi-discipline engineering review to consider safety and operational aspects of the plant. Piping engineering typically follow the drive through piping layout , piping modelling , 3D model review , isometrics, preparation of material takeoffs and requisitions.
Our piping design activity includes:
- Overall plot plans.
- Equipment layouts.
- Piping and equipment general arrangement drawings.
- Piping isometrics.
- Pipe support details and drawings.
- Piping material specification.
- Tie – In schedule.
- Instrumentation schedules.
- I/O lists.
- Alarm and trip setting schedule.
- Cable block diagrams.
- Cause and effect chart/diagrams.
- Functional logic diagrams.
- Loop diagrams.
- Process hookup diagrams.
- Junction box termination diagrams.
- Instruments location drawings.
- Instrument sizing calculations.
- Electrical Single Line Diagram.
- Electrical Cable Laying, Cable Trench and Trough Routing Layout.
- Protection and Control Schematics.
- Electrical Equipment Layout Drawings.
- Transformer & Switch Board Sizing.
- Electrical Load Lists.
- Cable Sizing Calculations
- Lighting and Small Power Layout Drawings
- Electrical Equipment Sizing Calculations
- Load Schedules.
- Earthing Layouts.
- Bulk MTO.